All of our Candles are Hand Poured and made from natural Soy Wax. The essential oils that we use for creating our memory re-kindling scents are phthalate free. You will notice the wick is made from all natural (non-treated) wood, which allows for a more even burn, longer burn, and better scent throw (how far you can smell the candle)
This is a great gift for friends, family, and Co workers!
* Scents that are unavailable will be substituted with customers approval based on short term availability.
- Soy Wax is eco-friendly and renewable
- Natural Wooden wick that provides a fireplace crackle
- Burn time:
- Cleaner burning – no toxins, carcinogens or phthalates
- Lasts 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
HOW TO BURN A CANDLE SAFELY
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a container candle when the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight. If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all candles.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Do not use the tin lid to extinguish a candle as it can cause burning of the lid and flashover of the flame.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.